The Reverse Pantry Door offers beautiful hidden pantry storage. Design the front of the door with a decorative cut out design, a full length mirror, or even a black board finish to write recipes and shopping lists on. The backside of the door features spice rack shelving and up to 15 cubic feet of additional shelf space.
Want this door forward facing? Check out our Spice Rack Door!
- 2 adjustable spice rack shelves
- 1 adjustable standard shelf
- 1 fixed standard shelf
- All Murphy Doors will be built to accommodate shimming for both the height and width. If your order includes custom measurements, these same accommodations will be made. The jamb width will be ½” smaller than the rough opening width selected. The jamb height will be 1-1/8” shorter than the rough opening height selected. Please note that due to the special nature of our doors, you will want to have the clearance for shimming to allow the door to flex. As your house shifts, so will the door. Please keep in mind that we do this so that adjustments can be made when things like this happen.
- All existing jamb and trim will need to be removed prior to installation of a Murphy Door.
- Murphy Door is not responsible for issues with painting or staining of an unfinished door. We recommend a professional finisher for all unfinished doors. We also recommend that the doors be painted or stained within 10 days of receiving the door in order to avoid any bowing or flexing of the wood. Unfinished doors are sent as completely raw wood, with no lacquer. The paint or stain cures the wood in order to avoid any issues with it. You will be responsible for sanding and priming (if applicable).
Special order cabinets are available. If you need a special size not listed on our site please call 1-888-458-5911 for a quote today.
Get this door for as little as $79 a month! Learn more HERE.