The Single Flush Mount Murphy Door is an elegant bookcase door that will easily replace any door in your home. This door can be configured in-swing, out-swing with various wood types and stains. This door will hold up to 300 lbs. and still function smoothly so you can load it with books and decor without a worry.
- Delivered Pre-Hung in a jamb and FULLY assembled.
- 3 Standard adjustable shelves
- 1 Standard fixed shelf
Special order cabinets are available. If you have a special request not listed on our site please call 1-888-458-5911 for a quote today (if applicable).
Also available in a French Door option.
- All Murphy Doors will be built to accommodate shimming for both the height and width. If your order includes custom measurements, these same accommodations will be made. The jamb width will be ½” smaller than the rough opening width selected. The jamb height will be 1-1/8” shorter than the rough opening height selected. Please note that due to the special nature of our doors, you will want to have the clearance for shimming to allow the door to flex. As your house shifts, so will the door. Please keep in mind that we do this so that adjustments can be made when things like this happen.
- All existing jamb and trim will need to be removed prior to installation of a Murphy Door.
- Murphy Door is not responsible for issues with painting or staining of an unfinished door. We recommend a professional finisher for all unfinished doors. We also recommend that the doors be painted or stained within 10 days of receiving the door in order to avoid any bowing or flexing of the wood. Unfinished doors are sent as completely raw wood, with no lacquer. The paint or stain cures the wood in order to avoid any issues with it. You will be responsible for sanding and priming (if applicable).
Get this door for as little as $65 a month! Learn more HERE.